2016 Goals: Personal & Blogging

19:00


With the arrival of the new year, it seems appropriate to let you know what my goals are for this year including blogging and personal. These include targets I have set for my blog as well as things I want to change in my own life.

Personal:

  • Continue to try my best in everything I do.
  • Don't feel guilty for taking time out to look after myself.
  • Do more exercise and eat healthier
  • Get a job
  • Spend more time photographing, whether that be as a hobby or for my blog.
  • Have more 'me' days
  • Read 25 books.

Blogging:
  • Continue to write and publish posts that I am proud of.
  • Increase reader activity - comments.
  • Improve the quality of my writing - especially in reviews.
  • Comment more on other people's blogs.
  • Add an image to my author profile (I've been trying to for so so long).
-

I'd love to hear about your goals for this year so feel free to tell me them in the comments!

You Might Also Like

0 comments