Up And Coming Artist: Becky Hill

18:00


In this instalment of up and coming artists, I am going to talking about Becky Hill. You may recognise her from many things including the number one song with Oliver Heldens called Gecko, touring with Rudimental and appearing on The Voice a few years ago. She is now in the process of releasing her own music which I particularly like; Caution To The Wind and Losing.


I was fortunate enough to see Becky at V Festival during the summer and she was incredible! Not only is her vocal ability brilliant live but her personality comes across brilliantly on stage; she has the whole audience laughing along with her at her jokes.


Becky has also been nominated for MTV's Brand New 2015. If you are interested in voting, all you have to do is on twitter post a tweet with '#MTVBrandNew Becky Hill'.
I am very excited to see what Becky has to offer in the future in regards to singles and an album because I adore her voice!


I am aware this wasn't a highly detailed account for an up and coming artist but I do highly recommend her!

Ellie

Follow me on Twitter   •   Follow me on Instagram   •   Follow me on Bloglovin 

You Might Also Like

0 comments